When you find a video on YouTube, you might find it easy to download it. But it’s different if, on Facebook, you might not know how to download facebook video to mp4 so confused how. But all will be resolved in this article.
As one of the biggest social media, Facebook brings several interesting platforms such as the status of posts, images, videos, and so on.
But the thing that is most popular or interested by users is, of course, video.
Sometimes some of you intend to download the available video. Unfortunately, Facebook does not provide a download feature, but only presents a feature to save videos.
This will certainly be a little inconvenient, because you have to open Facebook first before you can watch videos.
But now has mushroomed applications that function to download videos from Facebook that supports. Following are the steps to download videos from Facebook using Fierce Online Video:
1. Fierce Online Video
You can try using Fierce Online Video. This application is dedicated to downloading videos from Youtube, but there are features that you can use to download videos on Facebook.
Here’s how to use it:
- Open the website: https://www.fierceonlinevideo.com.
- Then select Facebook Convert or you can visit https://www.fierceonlinevideo.com/download-facebook-video/
- After that, paste the Facebook video link that you want to download.
- Then select the video you want to download.
- Then you will be asked to choose the video quality when you want to download.
- The video is ready to download.
That’s the way to download videos from Facebook using Fierce Online Video, Hopefully useful.