Are you planning to catch up with an upcoming live webinar but worried about your packed schedule? Well, the live video sites do not offer download facilities and you have no option to download the live videos to watch them later. However, don’t freak out- Movavi Screen Recorder apps will do everything for you here.
Movavi Screen Recorder Apps is comprises of two main apps- Movavi Screen Capture Studio and Gecata. These are the ultimate tools when you need to capture live videos or recordings on your computer screen. The post below is a brief on why you should count on Movavi Screen Recorder Apps.
Movavi Screen Capture Studio is designed to capture any kind of live videos from the virtual world. Whether it’s a webinar or a music show or even Skype call- you can capture any kind of online live streaming video with the Movavi tool. This way, you can save the captured videos in your computer so that you can catch them later when you are free.
Another great bit about the Movavi app is its ability to capture video with inputs from a number of audio devices. You have a powerful screen recorder with audio support here that can record audio from output devices on its own and also enables users to insert their voice-over through microphone- or other input devices.
Apart from capturing live videos online, Movavi Screen Capture Studio allows its users to capture recordings on their desktop screen. This way, you can use it to record your tutorials with audio narration and share them with your interns, students or the mass audience online. Movavi Screen Capture Studio will also help you to create cool video blog posts which you can upload with glory on YouTube.
The Gecata is especially designed to record gameplays to create insightful gaming walkthroughs. You can record your entire game session with the program to brag about your high scores and achievements. The Movavi software even allows you to extract and save special cutscenes from your games in MP4 formats for amazing music videos.
Features of Movavi Screen Recorder Apps
- Able to capture any kind of live streaming videos, including webinars, video calls etc.
- Able to capture video with audio and voice-over
- Records high quality 1080 ultra HD videos at 60 fps
- Allows basic editing functions on videos
- Extremely easy to operate
Useful tips for users
- When you are capturing gameplays through the Movavi program, try to capture your expressions through the webcam. It will bring a nice realistic touch to the entire recording.
- When you want to record your voiceover into the capturing video, make sure to turn the microphone icon on before recording.