Learning the principles and concepts of Scrum is a useful thing. This not only improves your skills on Scrum values but will also improve one’s excellence and quality. One of the important certification in Scrum learning is the CSP certification. The Certified Scrum Professional certification is provided by CSP online training. Learning the concepts of Scrum will help organizations to improve its Scrum and agile methods and lead the organization towards success. It provides knowledge on existing proven practices from agile methods such as Scrum, Extreme programming XP, lean software development, unified process, and agile modeling to include other aspects that are needed for obtaining goals in an organization.
Learning Scrum and Agile management online training is most valuable for management tasked with moving from traditional approaches to agile. Participants will be provided with an introduction to Disciplined Agile DA and an overview of its key concepts such as the four delivery lifecycles, enterprise awareness, team roles, being agile vs doing agile, the importance of context, and taking a flexible and goal driven approach. It also provides knowledge of agile development and Scrum practices and how the agile framework follows the agile manifesto principles.
The software development of agile is based on the principles of the agile manifesto. This is a discipline project management sketch which is helpful to dynamic adaptation and inspection. The methods of agile have a number of product development frameworks such as eXtreme Programing. Such frameworks allow for fast product delivery. In addition, the Scrum framework of agile makes use of simple iterative operations for the collaboration of team members those who are involved in complex projects.
What will the participants learn?
By learning Scrum and agile concepts participants will learn about basics of foundational agile and lean concepts such as the agile manifesto, the disciplined agile manifesto, the Kanban, lean software development, and agile methods including scrum, extreme programming, agile modeling and some others. It also describes the roles and responsibilities of DA teams and the structure for small, medium and large teams and also geographically diverged teams.
- Learn the differences between an agile approach and traditional methodology, and why Agile works better
- Learn about the driving forces behind taking an agile approach to software development
- How adopting agile approaches can increase business value
- Get to know the core practices and philosophies of this way of working
- Learn the basics of the four-phase approach of Concept-Initiate-Deliver-Deploy
- The examples of real projects, understand the organizational and people challenges and opportunities that the agile approach brings to the solution development process
Who can learn agile and Scrum?
- Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Managers-Software development
- Architects-Software development
- Product Managers
- Software Developers
- Software Coders
- Software Testers
- Team Leaders
- Team Members
- Anyone, those who are interested in working and thinking in an agile manner. This is also useful for persons those who are learning more about the Principles of Scrum and leading Agile projects